Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Dr. Michelle Jennings, Dr. Monica Babbitt & Dr. Farah Shakir
Office COVID Update: January 28, 2021
Throughout COVID our office has been open for all procedures.
Our employees are trained annually on infection control and we adhere to the highest standards every day as recommended by OSHA and the CDC. To ensure your safety as well as the safety of others we have also instituted additional measures:
- Social Distancing Guidelines
- Active Screening for employees and patients
- SARS – Cov-2 special disinfectant
What to expect at your appointment: MH-ADA_What_to_Expect.pdf
- We will pre-screen patients by phone prior to their visit by asking about recent travel history and current health status. Specific COVID-19 symptoms are fever, coughing and shortness of breath. If the patient reports these symptoms, we will refer them to their primary care physician.
- When possible, we will ask patients to remain in their cars instead of coming into the waiting room. Notify them by cell phone when their treatment room is ready.
- We will minimize the number of patients in the reception area and maintain space between patients per CDC guidelines.
- We will take your temperature immediately upon arrival.
- We will have patients wash hands in the operatory and use a mouth rinse prior to their appointment.
- We will clean and disinfect public areas frequently, including door handles, chairs and bathrooms.
- We allow extra time between patients to provide for additional sterilization and disinfection procedures.
- We've removed all reading materials and children’s toys/books from the waiting room.
LaGrange Periodontics - Soundness of body begins with a healthy smile
When you visit LaGrange Periodontics, your dental health is our top priority.
Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Our focus is your care. We are dedicated to the field of periodontics and take pride in taking the time to get to know your needs and answering any questions you may have.
Part of our commitment
to serving our patients includes providing information that will help them make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact us today!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, periodontal conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
LaGrange Periodontics, LTD
6520 Joliet Road
Countryside, IL 60525
Monday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:30 am – 7:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am -1:00 pm (2 per month)
Tuesday: Our office is closed for appointments. Our office staff is available from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm to take your phone calls, tend to appointment requests, process insurance estimates and attend to any additional needs.
The office is located on the southeast corner of Willow Springs Road and Joliet Road in the Countryview Plaza strip mall
For directions to our office, click on the Google icon