LaGrange Periodontics - Dr. Michelle Jennings, Dr. Monica Babbitt & Dr. Farah Shakir
Office Update: May 11, 2020
New guidance was released by the Illinois Department of Public Health on Friday, May 8, 2020 at 5:24PM.
Starting Monday, May 11, IDPH recommends “oral health providers resume provision of routine oral and dental care consistent with this guidance for minimizing risk of transmission of COVID-19 in an oral healthcare setting.”
Due to this guidance, LaGrange Periodontics is now open for all procedures.
Our employees are trained annually on infection control and we adhere to the highest standards every day as recommended by OSHA and the CDC. To ensure your safety as well as the safety of others we have also instituted additional measures.
- Social Distancing Guidelines
- SARS – Cov-2 special disinfectant
Office Update: May 6, 2020
LaGrange Periodontics is open for non-elective procedures. We have always adhered to the highest infection control standards and have added additional procedures to keep our employees and patients safe. If you have any questions please give our office a call.
Office Update: April 2, 2020
Governor Pritzker's stay at home order has been extended. All non-emergency procedures have now been postponed through April 30, 2020. We still have staff monitoring the phones. If you have any questions or are experiencing any kind of discomfort, please let us know. Stay safe, stay well.
Office Update: March 20, 2020
Due to Governor Pritzker's stay at home order, we are now postponing all non-emergency procedures through April 7, 2020. Our staff will be monitoring the phones daily so please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Office Update: March 17, 2020
As recommended by the American Dental Association and the Illinois State Dental Society, our office will be postponing all non-emergency procedures through the end of the month. Our office will be staffed to answer any questions that you may have.
For those patients that we do have coming in, extra precautions will be taken as listed below:
- We will pre-screen patients by phone prior to the visit by asking about recent travel history and current health. Specific COVID-19 symptoms are fever, coughing and shortness of breath. If the patient reports these symptoms, we will refer them to their primary care physician.
- When possible, we will ask patients to remain in their cars instead of coming into the waiting room. Notify them by cell phone when their treatment room is ready.
- We will minimize the number of patients in the reception area and maintain space between patients per CDC guidelines.
- We will take your temperature immediately upon arrival.
- We will have patients wash hands in the operatory and use a mouth rinse prior to their appointment.
- We will clean and disinfect public areas frequently, including door handles, chairs and bathrooms.
- We've removed all reading materials and children’s toys/books from the waiting room.
Posted March 13, 2020
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Here at LaGrange Periodontics the health and safety of our patients and our employees is our greatest priority.Our employees are trained annually on infection control and we adhere to the highest standards every day.
That being said, please ask yourself the following questions.
1) Are you experiencing flu/respiratory symptoms?
2) Have you traveled abroad?
3) Have you been in contact with someone with COVID-19?
If the answer is yes to any of those questions, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we try to ensure the health and safety of all our patients and employees.
Please click on the links below for more information about the Coronavirus:
Infection control in the dental office - American Dental Association.pdf
Coronavirus_ Ten reasons why you ought not to panic.pdf
LaGrange Periodontics - Soundness of body begins with a healthy smile
When you visit LaGrange Periodontics, your dental health is our top priority.
Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Our focus is your care. We are dedicated to the field of periodontics and focus on taking the time to get to know your needs and answering any questions you may have.
Part of our commitment
to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact us today!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, periodontal conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Our Address as of August 13, 2018:
LaGrange Periodontics, LTD
6520 Joliet Road
Countryside, IL 60525
The office is located on the southeast corner of Willow Springs Road and Joliet Road in the Countryview Plaza strip mall.